Thursday 26 January 2017

How to make questions

We are going to talk about the Cambrigde examination in order to know how to do it.

PET (B1) http://www.cambridgeenglish.org/exams/preliminary/exam-format/

We are going to make a trivial game. Each student has one theme and has to make six questions.

By Pratyeka - Own work, CC BY-SA 4.0


 The teacher explained the grammar so we can make questions. We have to use all tenses to do the exercise.



I'm Rubén,
During my English lessons I learnt the endings of the verbs, how to describe a person in the correct order, how to remember conjugate the personal and no personal verbs correctly, to pronounce the letter ''h'' as throw vapor and formulate spontaneous answers.

Hi teacher,
During my English lessons, I learnt many new things and I have practiced and improved others. For example I have improved the way I write, I have sung songs, and been asked to describe people...
I have learnt new vocabulary about the Christmas holidays. I have improved the way, I should pronounce words correctly. I enjoy all aspects of the English language.
I would like to do a little more theory, games and pass my B1 exams.
See you tomorrow.
Alex

No comments:

Post a Comment